First in the TAMUC COB Homecoming Dunking Booth - A BIG Honor!
Academic Honors & Awards
- 2015 Homer Saunder's Outstanding Paper Award. Association for Small Business & Entrepreneurship. Awarded for Analyzing the link between strategy and performance: Comparing small business owners and professional managers.
- Best Empirical Paper 2013: The Impact of Strategic Focus & Previous Business Experience on Small Business Performance. 37th Annual Small Business Institute.
- Featured Paper April 2013 Issue: Small Business Owner Satisfaction with Financial Performance: A Longitudinal Study.
- Small Business Advancement National Center.
- Featured Paper May 2011 Issue: Comparison of Ethical Behavior: Individual Perceptions and Attitudes toward Entrepreneurs. Small Business Advancement National Center.
- Featured Paper June 2009 Issue – A Connection between Personality and Entrepreneurial Attitudes: Evidence from U.S. Business Students. Small Business Advancement National Center.
- Featured Paper June 2008 Issue – A Comparison of Entrepreneurial Attitudes in the U.S. and China. Small Business Advancement National Center.
- 2007-2008: BRIDGES XV Academic Leadership for Women UNC Friday Center for Continuing Education University of North Carolina System / East Carolina University.
- Best Paper Award – 36th Annual Southeast Decision Sciences Institute (2006). Paper co-authored with Michael Harris titled Examining the impact of individual differences on preferences for distance education. Southeast Decision Sciences Institute.
- Faculty Hooder Fall 2006 Graduation. Elected by MBA students to serve.
- Faculty Marshall for Spring 2004 graduation ceremony. Department of Management.